Thursday, October 06, 2005

Postcard Series : Midweek Musings

My first week at a new job and I've already worn more skirts than I have in the past two years. I dress so girly now that I freak myself out. Break out the hose, slinky cardigan and sleek office wear. Add some bling from ears to fingers, slap on the makeup, put up my hair, spritz on some expensive perfume and I'm good to go in my hot-to-trot strappy heels. Perhaps I should be more freaked by the fact that I actually have all this stuff. And that I know how to use 'em. I can dress fancy for two weeks straight and not even need to repeat my outfits- that's how freaky this is.

And no, I can't tell you where and what I work as. It's a top secret, hush-hush, need to know basis and I'd hafta kill you if I told you. So, Lyd, you won't get any pictures. Ever.

PS- No, its not a night job la. Th secrecy is just to avoid paparazzo like you. :)

3 comments:

L said...

awww i think u'd look pwetty in skirts...

but 2 weeks straight without wardrobe change?!?!?! i can't do that man. there'd definitely be some repetition - perhaps that's a sign i need more clothes?? yay!!

i hope it's not a night job. that's all i can say.

fl0rlee said...

yea yea!! more clothes lyd! hahahah...tat means..SHOPPING!!..

Anyways..hey woman!! i'm sure u'll look FAB!..rememeber u dress up at the prom??..tat is so breath takin!!...SERIOUS!!..i stil got da pic taken with you, u wan me to post? hahaha alrite kiddin.

What job?? duwan to keep guessing...agent ar??

grac said...

secret agent- Agent G! haha...

i'm doing channel sales at some events/workshop company la. technically I can wear casual cos its telesales, but then all my office wear will be eaten by moths if i don't wear them soon.