Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A POEM FOR THE BIRTHDAY GIRL...

Since I fudge your birthday every year
It's November or August, I cannot be sure
"Well, who gives a piss?
When the actual day is?"
It's just merely a marker
Of when you popped out of your mom's vagin- er...
(Body, I meant to say body)
Getting the month wrong isn't that bad
It might even start being a fad
We'll celebrate twice!
Now isn't that nice?
Two special days, without any teasing
About your height or even your dressing
You can wear bright pink lace frilly booties
We promise not to make fun of your small boobi- er...
(Body, I meant to say body)
So... a night on the town
Turn your frown upside down
We'll dance and have fun
Show other ah lians how its done
(It's your birthday today
FYI, just in case
You didn't get the entire poem)
It's Angel Choo day
What else can I say?
So, well... um, Happy Birthday?

PS- We'll celebrate your 'second' unbirthday when you read this poem and decide if you ever want to speak to me again, okay? Heh.

Love ya, dude.

4 comments:

Angeline Choo said...

WOW! *sniff*sniff*
I'm so touched darling! .. I love u too!!!!


NOW, can someone pass me the tissues??


BTW, when is the party? hehee. GNI?

L said...

i'm still blinking away all the sudden pink *blink *blink*

that's a cheeky poem grac. rhyiming innocent words with not so innocent ones!!!

yay partay!!! any excuse!!! let's go!!

grac said...

i don't think i've ever read a poem with the word 'vagina' in it. or i could just be reading all the wrong poems... dang.

Jamie said...

Awww....Grac....so sweet. I'm feeling loads of warm fuzzies just seeing the layout!

Have a great one Angie!