Sunday, November 26, 2006

One Month Later


"Fresh outta th' oven... okay, ew."
I'm an aunt! Well, I'm an aunt to a niece actually related to me by blood! Nice to know I can always get that kidney or bone marrow should I need it.


My bro, sis-in-law and baby Rachelle

Might be going down to SG this week or so to visit them, so will bring more pics to show. Blogger beta rocks. Not feeling exceptionally prolific today (or the past year or so), therefore I'll just leave you with pictures and reassurances that I am well.

And because Blogger beta rocks and uploading pictures have never been easier... the happy couple, my friends.

Now if my brother ever scolds me for teaching my niece naughty words... I'll just threaten to show her this.

9 comments:

Cranx said...

Ahhh...she looks like a potential menace. *evil grin*

grac said...

stay away from my niece, you PD!

ahaha!

Cranx said...

Please la. I'm NOT a paedo! I just love clean lil children because they smell nice. :p

grac said...

you do know their 'clean' smell is from marinating 9 months in the womb right? "fresh out of the oven"?

Angeline Choo said...

hey aunty! finally u

1. updated ur blog
2. got urself a nice cute lil niece
3. going to SG

hehe. does blogger beta really rock? i shld consider changing too.

Anonymous said...

nicely done.oh i do love a swearing parent. i don't know if el fancies teaching our kid(if we have one) how to swear, guess i'll have to do the honours. enough with this name(regardless of how its spelled), i never got along with it. still, in case she turns out to be a hottie...

L said...

omg like... finally! a post!!

and rachelle's cute... adorable! the marinating juice stuf is just disgusting, don't spoil it all for us can?

ooh is beta really that good? i heard from the male it ain't that user friendly, no bar to edit or something. could be a men's problem i dunno? HAHAHAHAHHA

(jk dear)

Angeline Choo said...

i just changed to blogger beta.. no problems at all. must be the male prob. . hehehe :p

grac, when u going SG?

grac said...

beta okay what. all I like about it is the ease in which I can put up pictures. no more needing to host at photobucket or something. best of all- my gmail ID and blogspot all-in-one!

dunno la, ange. very fexpensive to go SG now leh.